|Guidline for Proposal
Home Information Greetings Registration Refund PolicyProgram Panel Session Guidelines Upload / Download Papaers Contact Congress Venue Hotel & Children Travel Call for Book Panels Donate Exhibitors Sponsorship & Advertisement
JCREES: The Japan Council of Russian and East European Studies
To promote participation from all countries, the Organizing Committee subsidizes airfare up to 100,000JPY. Applicants for this grant must follow the rules described below.
1. Paper presenters and roundtable panelist with a monthly income of less than 700Euro may apply for this grant.
2. The grant amount is calculated according to exchange rate set on the day of purchase, not according to the exchange rate set on the day of reimbursement.
3. Applicants should fill out the application form and the pledge statement (downloadable from this web page) and submit them to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org as email attachments by February 28, 2015 (Japan Standard Time). In addition to the application form and the pledge statement, applicants must submit scanned images of (1) the document(s) proving monthly income and (2) the airfare bill (from departing airport to the Narita or Haneda International Airport).
4. By 31 March 2015, the Organizing Committee will select the scholars eligible for the grant. They will base their decision on his/her monthly income, past publications, and of paper abstracts (in the case of paper presenters).
5. As mentioned in the pledge statement, applicants who obtain financial assistance for airfare by other means must immediately withdraw his/her application. Applicants may, however, apply for other grants cover their stay in Makuhari.
6. We will notify the applicants of the results of the selection by early April 2015.
7. Applicants will receive the grant (in cash) at their designated World Congress venue only after they have submitted the originals of (1) the airfare receipt and (2) Japan-bound boarding pass. Those who do not submit these documents will not receive the travel grant (even he/she had gone through the selection in March).
The organizin Commitee for the 9th World Congresso fo ICCEES in Makuhari, Japan