Introduction to Clinical Ethics -8-
ETHICAL PRINCIPLES IN MEDICINE
- P1: Treat the person(s) you face as a human being(s) in medical activities!
- R1-1: Share each medical activity with the persons involved in it.
- R1-2: Stand by the person you face (share the person's concern).
- P2: Intend to promote the well-being of the person(s) you face through medical activities!
- R2-1: Intend to make the integrated sum of the QOL of the person you face from the present moment until the time of death as much as possible.!
- R2-2: Don't prevent the person you face from leading a full life!
- P3: Maintain justice through and in medical activities!
[Index page of this introduction]